3 Bedroom Detached Home For Sale

Tel: 01440 847150 or 01799 522948

Church Street , Steeple Bumpstead, CB9

£103,750- Shared Ownership

Interested in this property?


Get in touch today. Call our Haverhill Office on 01440 847150 to arrange an internal viewing.

Property Details

Stable front door in to:

Reception Room – 13’0 x 12’0 (4.0m x 3.7m) – Two double glazed bay windows, steps up to:

Lounge – 15’1 x 15’0 (4.8m x 4.7m) – Double glazed window with dual aspects, door to courtyard garden, feature brick fireplace with log burner, wooden flooring, storage cupboard, door to:

Kitchen – 12’0 x 9’0 (3.7m x 2.8m) – Double glazed window to side and rear, roll top working surface with cupboards below, range of eye level cupboards, space and plumbing for appliances, inset sink and drainer, door to:

Rear Hall – Stairs raising to first floor landing, opening into: Dining Room – Vaulted ceiling, under floor heating, door to garden, door to:

Bathroom – Two windows, freestanding bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail.

Cloakroom- Window, WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted boiler.

First Floor Landing – Doors to:

Bedroom One – 12’1 x 11’1 (3.9m x 3.6m) – Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator, cupboard.

Bedroom Two- 10’0 x 9’1 (3.0m x 2.9m) – Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, built in storage

Bedroom Three – 12’0 x 12’0 (3.7m x 3.7m) – Dual aspect double glazed windows, built in cupboard, feature fireplace, radiator.  

Enclosed Rear Garden – Fully enclosed rear garden, laid to Astroturf, with side access gate giving access to the front.

On street parking  

Tenure – Freehold  

Energy Efficiency Rating – E  

 

Agents Note: You would be purchasing a 25% share of this property, the rental share on the remaining 75% would equal £297 pcm. This would be in addition to ant mortgage required by the prospective purchaser. Further details on request.

Church Street is currently being sold at either a 25% shared ownership basis or an opportunity to purchase the full 100% of this unique period home positioned within the popular village of Steeple Bumpstead. Formally an old butcher’s the property comprises of three double bedrooms, three reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and separate WC and many character features such as exposed beams, feature brick fireplace with log burner and stable doors. The property does require some minor works but offers great character and could be made into a lovely family home. Further extension could be done subject to planning. End of Chain.

 

 

Bourne Estates have not tried or tested the appliances or systems within this property, therefore give no warranties as to their working condition or order. Interested parties should seek specialist advice if they have any doubts. Every care has been taken in the preparation of these details, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. They do not form part of any contract. All negotiations will be conducted through Bourne Estates, the landlord, seller or our employees do not have any authority or warranty in relation to the property. Purchasers should satisfy themselves to the accuracy of the measurements and information, prior to contract.

join us on LinkedIn join bourne estates 
on facebook

Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll keep you informed. Simply drop us an email and we’ll be in touch.

Send an email

Stay in touch

Tel: 01440 847150 or 01799 522 948
Mobile: 07837 444 489
Email: enquiries@bourneestates.co.uk

©2016 Bourne Estates
Independent Estate Agent
The Gate House, 6 High Street, Haverhill, Suffolk. CB9 8AA

HOME
LOOKING TO SELL?
HOUSES FOR SALE
LAND SALES

looking to sell you property, click here

PROPERTY FOR SALE

LAND SALES

ABOUT US

CONTACT US

LOOKING TO SELL?